I upgraded to 8 but can't get updates

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bakershack, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakershack

bakershack Registered Member

I originally purchased True Image 6. Then I upgraded to 7. It took many months before Acronis fixed their system so that I could get updates to version 7. A few months ago I upgraded to version 8. Now I can't access updates to version 8. I can get updates to 7, but that doesn't help me. I have used the same email address throughout this process. Acronis seems to have a serious problem updating their information about loyal customers.

Anyone able to help with this?

2. bobbyjak

bobbyjak Registered Member

You need to register TI8 to get it's updates..

3. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

email sales with your details and they will be ableto help you

4. bakershack

bakershack Registered Member

Thanks. It just needed to be registered. I disagree with this methodology. The registration should take place when the upgrade takes place. It should not have to be a separate step. Thanks for the help though.

5. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

registing and updates online is clearly stated in the documentation. Your suppose to read the documentation first but personally i dont see a problem with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.