I paid but I can't enter serial

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bellgamin, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

I bought Acronis TI via New Egg on 4/5/2006. Recently I upgraded my OS from WinME to WinXP. For various reasons I am having to install all applications, including Acronis TI.

I downloaded & installed Acronis TI Home today. No option to enter a serial number was given during installation.

Now that TI is running (15 day trial) I cannot find any way to enter the serial number which I purchased from New Egg. The only choice that TI gives when it opens the trial copy are "Try Now | Buy Now | Cancel"

PLEASE tell me -- How do I enter the serial number?

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

Many thanks Erik. I registered at the link you gave me, & downloaded TI therefrom. I deeply appreciate your excellent guidance.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

No problem Bellgamin.
    I hope you wrote everything down somewhere on your computer or paper, like the link, user name and password, ... because you will need it again when a new version and/or build is released and that happens often with Acronis. :D

5. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

ErikAlbert gave you good advice, indeed, bellgamin.

Just in case any relatively new users are puzzled about this, the problem was bellgamin was still using a trial version, which will NOT prompt you for a serial number.

I don't mean to distract from Erik's excellent advice. I only try to make this point about trial versus full version True Image more explicit to reinforce Erik's advice and because I have seen this same misunderstanding posted before and I think its "radar signature" in the search engine could use a boost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.