i have to get rid of nero 8 wow its so huge

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zfactor, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

Burrrn :)

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

^^^ nice worked great. id like one program for everything but if i have to do separate ones that one is great for cd audio..thanks

3. lucas1985

You're welcome :)

4. zfactor

well now im back to nero. i have yet to find a program that makes as good of a audio cd as far as sound goes and as nice of a avi - dvd conversion. the sound and or picture of almost everything i tried just doesnt compare.. i hate the bloat but for now im dealing with it

5. lucas1985

:eek: :eek: :blink: :blink: o_O o_O o_O o_O
    This isn't possible.

6. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Should be the same really. It's the exact same thing they burn.

7. zfactor

not really they have use of different codec's and things such as lame etc... nero has or so it seems a much better conversion to audio than the others have. i made the same audio cd 5 times. just to test different software. nero was the only one that sounded GREAT.. the rest were not to bad but def not great ashampoo was way to quiet even with normalization on or off, burrrn i had skipping issues on a few discs and i used the same blank cd's with every program and burrrn was the only one to skip...i had another (dont remeber which right now) that had static during playback... all of them were burned at the same speed using the same media just different software all on the same pc as well.

i know it sounds crazy but its true. the nero disc by far was the best playback wise.

i simply could nto stand nero' mem usage and the proccess' being loaded even after turning them to disabled on the next reboot they were there again.. and the new nero 8 also phones home and other then deleting part of the program there is no way to turn this off.. i have a paid version (upgrade) and even though its legit i do not want any of my software phoning home if i can prevent it. i did so with the firewall but i should not have to do so once i say not to in the program settings..

i also burned the same disc with power2go, roxio (was almost as good as nero) but something with its normalization was weird even with it on some songe were louder than others..

so for now nero is off the system again and i am not happy i cant find something as good.. it did take me nearly an hour to remove the nero 8 install cleaning out the entire system... nero 8 installs stuff EVERYWHERE...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.