i guess there is no change of a refund?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by stratoc, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratoc

stratoc Guest

hi, i had 22 months smart license remaining when i upgraded to windows 7 64 bit in that time i have briefly use nod 32 v4 (regular) and even briefer smart v4.2 beta, the remainder of the time i have used MSE.
    problems have been with slowdown while browsing, problems using sites that use flash, on nod 32.
    general internet connection nightmares with on line games with pretty much any version of smart.
    i feel i have been more than patient, am i stuck with a license for unusable software?
    oh and i get the memory use thing if pc is left on also. i dont care if this is a microsoft problem it doesnt happen with vipre or mse.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello stratoc,

Do you have any cases that I can get another set of eyes on? You can also try contacting our sales department from the info provided below.

http://www.eset.com/company/contact.php

Thank you,
    Richard

3. stratoc

stratoc Guest

thanks for the reply. think i'll wait for the next version. i just wish i could pause the license until i get a version that works on my pc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.