I don't understand, please help me !!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by actarus9999, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. actarus9999

actarus9999 Registered Member

Bonjour tous le monde,

Voilà j'ai eu ce message quand j'ai ouvert ma boîte à mail est ce que c'est grave ? est ce que je suis infecté ? s'il vous plaît est ce que je vais être obliger de tout formater à cause de ce méchant virus ?

23/08/2005 12:49:38 IMON message e-mail de: eBay <support_id_06084@ebay.com> à: lionel_goguet@yahoo.fr avec l'objet eBay Inc: Please Confirm Your Data [Tue, 23 Aug 20 daté Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:41:10 -0200 HTML/Phishing.gen cheval de Troie une erreur s'est produite lors de la mise en Quarantaine de l'objet - - contenait des fichiers infectés

Votre aide j'en ai besoin j'espère avoir des réponses.

Merci d'avance

Hello everybody,

Here is I had this message when I opened my box in mail what that is is dangerous ? What is that I am infected? Please what is what I am going to be oblige to format everything because of this miserable virus?

23/08/2005 12:49:38 IMON message e-mail de: eBay <support_id_06084@ebay.com> à: lionel_goguet@yahoo.fr avec l'objet eBay Inc: Please Confirm Your Data [Tue, 23 Aug 20 daté Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:41:10 -0200 HTML/Phishing.gen cheval de Troie une erreur s'est produite lors de la mise en Quarantaine de l'objet - - contenait des fichiers infectés

Your assistant I need it I hope to have answers.

Thank you in advance

Actarus

2. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

Sounds like NOD just detecting a phishing attempt and quarantined it. I am not familiar with the language as I only know English but this is what I make of it.

Thanks,

Chris

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Yes, it is a phishing attempt. Basically, it is an e-mail that says, "Click this to log into our fake eBay website, so we can trick you into giving us your eBay username/password." You probably do not see this e-mail because NOD32 stopped it.

Even if it does slip through, all you have to do is not to click the fake link to eBay. It does not download anything that actually runs on your computer.

By the way, Chris, that language is French. :)

4. actarus9999

actarus9999 Registered Member

Thank you very much my friends.

I am reassured.

Good evening

Actarus

5. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Nooo how could you guess that from 'Bonjour' :D :D
    Anyways I'm with Chris on this one, dont understand french and I'm also having trouble understanding the english version.

But I'm glad you got it all worked out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.