I can't use Mambo in localhost while using ZA Security suite

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Sxperm, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

I'm using Za Security suite and everything went smooth for my net surfing but some problems occur for my localhost. I can't logged in to admin panel in Mambo CMS until I shut down Za security suite (that mean I've to disconected internet too!!) I tried to solve this problem by set both localhost and 127.0.0.1 to "trusted zone" and in privacy tab I disable all blocked cookies condition for localhost and 127.0.0.1 but results are the same. Anyone knows this? Help me please.

2. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

I found problems guys. Zonealarm always blocked cookies from my Mambo (localhost) I set all cookies from localhost to be allowed but they still block cookies from 127.0.0.1, http://localhost. I may change from ZA to other right now coz It sucks. :mad: They blocked cookies from site that I allowed and privacy advisor do nothing right job.

3. Russ_64

Russ_64 Guest

Do you have localhost (127.0.0.1) in the Trusted Zone ? Mine has it there by default.

4. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

I've it by default but it still not working. Don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.