I can't see my Linux icon at OS menu

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by The_Avatar, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Avatar

The_Avatar Registered Member

Hello
    Thank you for make OS Selector pretty & powerful :D
    i have a problam
    i've installed
    -MS Windows XP Pro
    -MS Windows XP Media Center
    -Linux Redhat Fedora Core 4 (i installed on GRUB boot loader & i created all necessary partitions)
    OS Selector could boot both Windows but about Linux i can't see that at the Operating System menu
    I want to know how can i add my Linux at Operating System menu
    --------------------
    I have a question too
    I read the User Guide for Disk Director Suite i saw this (New Operating System Wizard)

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/New_OS_Wizard.JPG

where can i find them again ?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello The_Avatar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

This New Operating System Wizard appears when you have already installed new operating system and Acronis OS Selector has detected it.

You can try to find your operating systems running the OS Detection Wizard in Tools menu of Acronis OS Selector.

If you are not able to boot into Acronis OS Selector then please try to run it booting from Acronis Disk Director Suite Bootable Rescue CD. If you have not created such a CD earlier then please create Acronis Report in the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;
    - Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;
    - Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;
    - Collect the report file from the floppy.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.