I am tired of being told.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

and what will I get. My PC will be no faster then with G-Data. I wont be any safer. I appreciate it but close your ears..........

I like using a AV. Leave me alone.

2. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Too many other interests got in the way, so it was placed on the back burner until yesterday :)

trjam, nothing at all wrong with using an AV. Everyone has their own preference; As long as it works for you and you are happy with it, that's all that matters. However, I strongly suggest you find a way inserts subliminal message: SuRun to run as LUA :ninja:

3. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Guest

Does SuRun work on Win7x64?

4. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

I don't know, at least not that I'm aware of.

5. Soujirou

Soujirou Registered Member

Would you need SuRun on Windows 7/64 bit? I'm not familiar with it but I thought that it works like:

I've been using an LUA on Win7/32-bit and it seems to work exactly like that.

And to be on topic, I disagree with using a single security program (not including suites) from both a hypothetical standpoint and personal experience. I do not believe malware writers stick with a single approach to cracking systems, so I think it is unwise to do so with security.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.