HTTP throughput faster?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by QBgreen, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

It may be just me, but it seems that with the current release (251.26) HTTP throughput is noticeably quicker. Anyone else seeing this? o_O

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi QBgreen:

Is IMON in Higher Efficiency or Higher Compatibility mode for your browser of choice?

Installing over the top with a newer version will generally wipe out the old IMON settings and create a new list.

3. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Not sure that I have noticed anything. I have been thinking about re-installing NOD however. It seems to be taking awhile to startup on my PC these days. Not sure why.

4. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Yes it is, I didn't notice it till you mentioned it.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You could try repairing Winsock as mentioned HERE and then repair IMON as mentioned in post number 40 HERE

Hope this helps.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

6. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Thanks Blackspear. I did that awhile ago but maybe it is time once again. I also noticed last night that I do not have the latest version of NOD32 that I see listed on their website here.

So I might just try a fresh install later this evening. I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks as always for your help. :D

7. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

In the previous build I noticed that there was the smallest of lags, particularly when loading a graphics heavy page. This was regardless of the compatibility setting, as is the quicker response with the current build. Thanks for confirming the improved throughput. Way to go Eset! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.