Hows to find products/music/anything from movies/tv series ?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Defenestration, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defenestration

Defenestration Registered Member

I know this is OT, but since ten-forward was taken off-line there is no appropriate forum, so ......

I am often watching a movie or TV series and think "I wouldn't mind getting a pair of sunglasses like those", or "This music is great. What's it called ?". Now, I know that for movies they have a list of music on the credits at the end, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way to find out the information I'm after (eg. products/music used, and when they are used during the show/movie) ?

Are there any websites which offer what I'm after ?

BTW, does anyone know the make and model of sunglasses that:

a) Al Pacino wears in Carlito's Way ?
    b) Prison Break: The agent who tortures and then tries to drown Sarah Tancretty (but then switches sides after being shafted by the President, and saves her from prison by corroborating her story) ?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

For music in movies/commercials/shows you can check AdTunes.com Forums. And as with any forum, do a search first :)

As for Kellerman's glasses (prison break) check this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.