How to use ID blaster

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by dunes4life, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunes4life

dunes4life Registered Member

sorry fella's.. im not the smartest/computer literate guy around and i was wondering if someone could sort of walk me through the process of altering my HWID#.. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

anyone with msn messenger please message me my email address is evogod4x4@NOSPAMhotmail.com

thanks again folks :)

Altered emailaddress, so the spambots won´t find you, Pieter

2. StAnger

StAnger Registered Member

Start ID Blaster, click the Add item button and fill the form out as in attachment.
    I could not test if it works, since XP stores this somewhere else, so I hope it works. :)

Attached Files:

3. StAnger

StAnger Registered Member

Mistake, there is a piece missing.
    Under Value type you will have to check the box labelled string.
    Don´t forget to write down the original number.
    You can get that by clicking the Grab Registry Value button.

4. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

o_O I am on cable and was wondering if ID Blaster would be worthwhile installing to do whatever it is supposed to do to conceal/alter my ID? Looking at the post above with the screenshot, have no idea what it all means so setting ID Blaster up should give me a few frustrating moments. Does the software have a default setting or does one have to customize it??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.