How to See ESET Response After Submitting Support Case?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jswtp, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jswtp

jswtp Registered Member

Hello,

Is there a way to view the ESET response to my support request on their web site? I have been trying without success for nearly a week to get an e-mail or other response from ESET support. I do receive their New Case Notification e-mail when I create a support ticket, but then nothing else.

I am hoping that they are responding, but not sending me a new e-mail. Admittedly, this seems unlikely, because I have received New Case Notification e-mails both times I have created a new case.

My original support case number is 137110 from Saturday, July 12th [I paid for three license renewals for two years, but have yet to receive my user name/password. Requesting the automated e-mailing of my license info got me my old licenses, but not the 3 new renewals.]

Please accept my apologies if this is not the correct forum. Even a hint at how I can get technical support from ESET on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Jim

2. j0shua

j0shua Registered Member

Ah. I believe I have the same problem. I have paid for a license renewal, but have not got the email

3. Ocwan

Ocwan Registered Member

Make sure you have all your email filters off, check your antispam folders. 100% of the time there is something at our gateway (ISP Internet Service Provider) or something we use locally (Router - DLink, Linksys, etc) blocking the emails.

I used to have the same issue, get my case information and nothing else. After I had a nice long talk with my provider and checked my local spam filter I could get everything, even their attachments.

If you are using yahoo.com and the like, check your spam folders.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Did the original email you received from ESET contain a link to your support ticket? If so, clicking on that should allow you to view the current status for your case.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.