How to restore old (2006) .pbf Backups

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by Spendolino, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spendolino

Spendolino Registered Member

I have a 14.1MB file backup created in 2006 using Paragon Drive Backup 9.0 Personal Special Edition. My Product Key was db90-se-free-212609, and the Serial No. was 08110-14162-14526-F63C3. I can't find the setup anywhere, so I would like to know how I can restore the files. I have tried B&R 2012 Free, but it says "Invalid Archive File" - Error Code 0x10025.

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

It's very strange that the br12 can't read the old image. Can be image is really damaged?
    And is it in the db9 was able to back up files? As I recall, only the entire partition (I could be wrong).
    There is link to the installer DB9.

3. Spendolino

Spendolino Registered Member

Thanks Fireworker for your comment.
    I wasn't sure which Paragon product to use. I've just tried Backup and Recovery 11 Home and it still doesn't recognise the file. I wondered if it was corrupted, but I have just copied it from my CD Drive to the C Drive with no problems. I know that doesn't mean it isn't corrupted, but at least it was readable.
    I don't know what to do next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.