How to make a woman love you

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I can't see Blazer holding anyone back either lol

But man I'm looking at those pics again it's really the kind of stuff you don't see so much anymore.. I mean the work. Like traditional old "style"... Like I saw last night on tv all these guys building a wooden ship like the first that came to (what's now) the US in the early 1600's... It made me think about this when they were talking about how they felt it was important passing on the knowledge how to build it right with the quality and time, etc.

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hey Blaze, buddy,

I'm back home again now.
    Man, that kitchen looks sooo good; it is such a first class work you and your dad did !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I was wondering what kind of stone you used: is it granite or marble? I have the feeling it is granite, but I'm not sure, of course ;)

CONGRATS buddy with your GREAT work !!!!!!! :D

Cheers, Jan.

3. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hey Blazy!

I'm sure that you are contributing a lot to your dad's work and the contribution will be greater as time goes on. I'm sure when your dad started he took a while to "get going" too. Give yourself a chance.

Uguel :)

4. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Blaze, that's the best looking kitchen I've ever seen. Great work. As to "How to make a woman love you", I think Flowers, chocolate, long kisses, and doing things for her that she doesn't expect you to do, all work very well. :D Oh one more thing. Genuine Pearl Teeth aren't bad either. :D ;) ;) Uguel

EDIT: Just joking Uguel.

5. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:Dthx guys im extramly happy ypu like it

hey jan budy its granite we do the other stuff to

but mainly granite

hey jan where did you go?

i know you dissapeared there but never said where you were going i ont think

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

:D

Hey buddy,

I'll email you soon !!!

Take good care,
    Cheers, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.