How to keep a tab on Email Accessed

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by glossframe, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glossframe

glossframe Registered Member

Hello,

I have sent certain important emails to one of my friend, but he doesn't reply back to me. Hence I want to check through some program if he is accessing his email account and from which ip address he is doing so. This will help to keep a tab on which loaction he is based at. He uses 'rediffmail' which is one of the free web based email account.

I think there has to be a program by which one can keep a tab on when/where a particluar email account is accessed. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

just request a return receipt via your mail client........as to where he is(ip address)just ask him.........maybe he does not want you to know...

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi glossframe, welcome to Wilders.

You can track as far as their email server, as well as you can request a "Read Receipt", see attached screenshot using MS Outlook.

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

As you have asked basically how to crack you friends email account, this thread has also been closed. When you would like to learn about security and not how to try and break it, you will find people willing to help you further.

Blackspear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.