How to enter serial number?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kamtsa, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamtsa

kamtsa Registered Member

I have the trial version of Acronis Home 9 installed on my computer (15 days trial expired) and not I want to enter the serial number (from retail CD I purchased).

How do I do that?

The only option I get is a link to Acronis site.

Thanks,

Kamtsa

2. VolkerNadolski

VolkerNadolski Registered Member

Hi,

there is no way to make a full version by entering a serial-number in the trial version. You have to uninstall the trial and reinstall the full-version.

Volker

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kamtsa,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

To expand Volker's reply, I would also like to mention that the installation file which can be found on a retail CD is most likely of some older build. We therefore recommend that you download and install the latest build (3633) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home available in the Product Updates section of your account at Acronis web site.

You can find the full version name and build number either by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window or by right-clicking on the installation file and going to it's 'Properties' -> 'Version' tab.

To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register your copy of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home.

Note that you should create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

You may also find Acronis True Image 9.0 Home FAQ page helpful.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.