How to buy Antivir Premium license?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by bellgamin, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honyak

Honyak Registered Member

I merely stated I felt the same as bell about being tolerated moreso than desired. It had nothing to with with conversion rates, there are plenty of sites to assist in converting currency. But thanks for the lssson anyway:isay:

2. kdm31091

kdm31091 Registered Member

Okay, I bit the bullet and bought it. It looks awesome so far, and I signed up to try the firewall beta. Is the firewall incorporated final product going to be free for current paid users?

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Good for you! Please keep us posted as to how you like it in days to come.

I shall probably relent & buy it myself in a day or 2. I just hope that no one lures Stefan Kurtzhals away from Avira GmbH (or he might end up in Iceland, too -- alongside zee Inspector).

I do hope Technodrome is still watching this thread. He usually has more *inside information* about the security software industry that anyone else around. Maybe he can tell us whether (1) H+BEDV changed their name to Avira, OR (2) Avira GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of H+BEDV, OR (3) none of the above?

4. FRug

FRug Registered Member

Avira was founded as a sister company for international business by the company leaders of H+BEDV (because non-germans have trouble spelling the name ;). At the beginning of this year both 'legal entities' were reunited under the name of Avira. It's always been the same staff/management, no matter what name they used.

5. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

From the web site:
    I hope it helps.

tD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.