How often should I make a new Rescue CD?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Charlie Wisc., Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Wisc.

Charlie Wisc. Registered Member

I joined the TrueImage "club" in January with ver. 8.0, Build 791; and haven't updated yet. Everything seems to work very well - creating images, and have used my Rescue Disk twice to restore my primary hard drive.

Now, I see that Build 800 has arrived. I'm thinking of updating.
    (1) Should I update, if all seems well with my Build 791? Do most folks try to keep up with the updates? Doesn't seem wise to me to update, until I hear from users who did - and issue favorable reports.

(2) Are we supposed to make a new Rescue Disk for each new Build we download?

2. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

If you use it for only 1 machine and it works! THEN IT WORKS! ;-) When U use is on multiple machines with multiple hardware dan make a new resque cd every new version.

Acronis Promised to me to add the option to make a bootcd from the setup! so you dont have to install the entire product!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.