how much RAM memory does AVs uses?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by sach1000rt, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

The numbers are quite valid for order of magnitude. DrWeb IS very light in all measurable respects, as well as subjectively. So also are Avira & NOD, but my subjective experience showed them to be a hair heavier than DrWeb, which is reflected by the numbers. Do a search here. Others have reported similar conclusions relative to these AVs. The points you keep repeating and repeating were already made by others who posted before you, so PLEASE stop preaching to the choir.

2. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

weall yeah,

drweb beats all on this... but people would argue against its detection and totally change this thread, and i dont want to go down this route anymore :)

so, panda (2007) and avg are very light, more so than nod32, although nod32 is also very good at this, this i know on my own experience with the softwares and certain tests ive done with them for my own interest.

3. i_g

i_g Registered Member

Well, you keep repeating about "preaching to the choir", obviously a favourite phrase or yours.
    Sorry, I just can't help when I see the conclusions from basically unrelated numbers. I guess some people never learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.