How many different email addresses do you use?

Discussion in 'polls' started by acr1965, May 31, 2013.

?

How many different email addresses do you use?

1. Just one and done

5 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Two

18 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. 3-5 and that's no jive

37 vote(s)
    45.7%
  4. 6-10 for the win

13 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. more than 10 is not a sin

8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  6. I don't use email

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

GMail, Hotmail (2 aliases), and iCloud (cause I can). Have others for more specific uses.

2. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I have 2 yahoomails and one gmail, while the other 2 gmails are used only occasionally. :cool: Ooh, gosh...I forgot the other one..coz its not as popular as the two I've mentioned.

In the past I've tried using unpopular email accounts coz they sounded cool, but sad news was that it unexpectedly shutdown without notice. I've learned my lesson and will never trust anymore name brands/companies that has no history. :cool:

3. Carver

Carver Registered Member

I just added a yahoo account to the gmail account.
    <edit>I have now 2 Gmail and 1 Yahoo accounts</edit>

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  4. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

I have 2.

5. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

2: A hotmail and gmail. The hotmail was my first and is now for games and junk, while my gmail is my primary account. However, I have generally started using my gmail for everything.

6. Saint Satin Stain

Saint Satin Stain Registered Member

Huntsville, AL and Greenwich Village, NYC
    I have an email address for tech, one for personal sensitive government and banking, one for personal kin kith and friends, one for art and music, one for politics and social, two for public heavily defended, and so on. I use them clerically and all download to SeaMonkey, except for one secret one I only check with vpn. I have 15.

7. MisterB

MisterB Registered Member

I have 7 that are active. I got a Google Apps account with my own domain name years ago when they were still free and the Google apps version of Gmail is my main email and I have 4 accounts linked to it: My old Gmail account that I still use for business, another account in my domain that I use for non-personal emails, another Google apps email that is for a non-profit that I'm one of the directors of and for which I administer the domain, website, and email system, and another Gmail account that I use as a forward for mobile devices that receive email so they don't interfere with my main account. The Google Apps version of Gmail is really cool--no ads among other improvements over regular Gmail.

I have a couple of anonymous Gmail accounts too. One is just for Giveawayoftheday software that requires an email--I'm amazed at how many emails I get from some companies. Paragon is by far the best in not bothering me and, thus, encouraging my to actually buy their software. Ashampoo is the worst and I would never pay for any of their software just due to their constant emails.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.