How long for support to reply?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by davidkistner, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidkistner

davidkistner Registered Member

I purchased two licensed for TI v.8 and can't get it to burn uncorrupted CD's on our University's computers. From this forum it sounds like there may be issues with v.8 not working well with Windows XP Pro service pack 2 (I've posted this issue previousy in another thread). My problem is that I can't get TI support to answer my email asking for help and/or a refund. Does anyone know how long it takes typically to get a reply? Thanks in advance for your help. I've REALLY been disappointed with this product and the lack of support.

Also, one of the replies to my other thread recommended I try the Symantic product. Have any of you tried this and had success? I'd rather not repeat my mistake and buy another "dud" product :(

2. kreidicp

kreidicp Registered Member

Join the club David
    Out of my two experiences of Acronis Support, after submissions of a report and a log , then get ready to be dumped/ignored . A re-submission request from them is another gem.
    It strikes me it needs users to write to PC World say, to provide real life feed back of this Company. They have my money and I have a non-functioning piece of software with little/no Support ! It's also the hours and hours of frustration .
    Perhaps this should be posted as a thread and whip up interest and action.
    good luck
    k

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

You have addressed your Acronis issues in the correct place - but for discussion of Symantec products please use this forum. You will find several other threads there along the same topic/s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.