How good is VPN Reactor (free)?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by php111, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. php111

php111 Registered Member

Hey everyone,

I am not looking for any VPN in particular, but the majority will stay away from free because of logs being kept, something like HMA with that member using torrents. So, how good is VPN Reactor (free)? I live in the USA, so obviously I'm looking for a free VPN that's based outside of the USA. If by chance that VPN Reactor would be a no go then could someone please make recommendations? Or where should I go, so someone could give me recommendations? This would be a free VPN that works with torrents.

Thank you guys!

2. CasperFace

CasperFace Registered Member

Then VPN Reactor probably won't meet your requirements, considering that they're based in Naples, Florida (USA), and the only option available for their free version is a USA server which is hosted by FDC servers in Denver, Colorado.

Furthermore, if you're doing a lot of P2P file sharing, that's undoubtedly going to eat up a lot of bandwidth... and bandwidth cost money. To think that any VPN provider would allow unlimited traffic at no charge is an unrealistic expectation, IMO. Why not just sign up for one of the many low cost P2P-friendly services instead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.