How do I ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by polymerase, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polymerase

polymerase Registered Member

What’s up all
    New to forum
    Need help with ti8.0/9.0
    I using win/xp MCE 2005 pent(R)43.2GHz 4.1GHz,1.5X2 GB of ram ,SP2 with 2Hard/drv (c)&(f)
    Ok I did a clone of c: to j: then reformatted c: manly unplugged j: before I did ref/ I tested j: to check image and was good . did the format ok. How do I get the files or image off form j: I know that there 3 partitions now on j: .
    J; now it look like C: reformatted.
    c: has 166GB FREE AND J: HAS 646MB FREE. SO IF ANY ONE CAN HELP me bring up the portions I want ... HELP ME let me know if you need ​
    more info Thanks

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi polymerase, welcome to Wilders.

I have moved your post from the General Forum to here, where it should receive better attention.

Cheers :D

3. polymerase

polymerase Registered Member

><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.Can you help me out ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.

]What’s up all
    New to forum
    Need help with ti8.0/9.0
    I using win/xp MCE 2005 pent(R)43.2GHz 4.1GHz,1.5X2 GB of ram ,SP2 with 2Hard/drv (c)&(f)
    Ok I did a clone of c: to j: then reformatted c: manly unplugged j: before I did ref/ I tested j: to check image and was good . did the format ok. How do I get the files or image off form j: I know that there 3 partitions now on j: .
    J; now it look like C: reformatted.
    c: has 166GB FREE AND J: HAS 646MB FREE. SO IF ANY ONE CAN HELP me bring up the portions I want ... HELP ME let me know if you need
    more info Thanks

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.Can you help me out ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.

Hello polymerase,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please do the following?

- Download the Acronis Report utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe;
    - Run Acronis Report utility and select the "Create bootable floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive and proceed with creating the bootable diskette;
    - Boot the computer under consideration from this diskette and wait for report creation process to complete;
    - Send the 'report.txt' file from the floppy disk to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.