How do I convince ESET to take my money?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by LenB, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenB

LenB Registered Member

I have added a new laptop to my home network, making for total of three machines on it now. I already hold two licenses for ESET NOD 32 AV and want to add a third one to my account to cover the new machine.

So far I've tried phone support who sent me instructions on how to renew my two existing licenses that don't expire until 10/20/2012. I submitted a request to Tech Support via the web page but have not received a timely answer.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

ESET policy is to allow additions at renewal - or within 60 days of renewal. Outside of that, it's tough.. even for us resellers, who put a *lot* of licenses through the system.

3. LenB

LenB Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. So if I understand you correctly, the only way I can have a third license at this point is to pay full price. Oh, well.

4. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Not really, a mod here helped me in the past do the exact same thing like what you have

I had a 2 user license, and I had purhcased a 2 year license for 2 users, so the mod had a person from my local EET reseller here in Dubai contact me and she gave me a quotation to add a 3rd user which was much cheaper

within 1 day the license was upgraded :)

hope a mod can help you too

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

how close to purchased was this?

6. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

8 months down the line from the purchase date

What they did was they calculated how much time period is remaining on my license (1 year 4 months were remaining), then they devided the price by 3 and gave me the quotation, ended up paying like 20 bucks (USD) or so

7. wolliballa

wolliballa Registered Member

At least here in Europe (D-A-CH) region, Eset-partners are able to instantly implement the required upgrade by just adding the extra license to your portefolio. Cost may depend on remaining runtime, but never equals full license price.
    You should really check with your local Eset-organisation, they could be able to direct your to a partner across the street.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.