How Did You Get That Handle?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Rico, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Well, here at Wilders because I am representing my company I'm using a pretty obvious handle.

Usually, though I'll go by the name baddog. Not because I'm evil, but because of an unfortunate incident in a busy pub where my girlfriend got drunk and told me I had a "cute little puppy-dog nose" in front of all my mates.

Unfortunate as in "unfortunately, the bastards all heard her" :D

2. floatingPast

floatingPast Registered Member

I see the river very often and often see things that appear as they are not so I choose the name for fun. security soft also says things to protect that it cannot if it is not doing the good deep protection

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Weeeeeelllllllll!.......Way back in the 1800s there was.... (Look at me when I'm talkin' to ya Sonny).....there was this 'White-eye' going by the name of General George Custer who.................

Cochise,:cool:

4. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

What happened to your friendship Cochise?

Attached Files:

5. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Georgie was a good looking blonde used car salesman from Kansas :-* who sold him a Pinto with a bad transmission..after just kicking a few tires..
    http://www.kshs.org/cool2/coolboot.htm

Cochise got fed up with that Fix Or Repair Daily Routine.. He tried to return it and get his money back.. Georgie just smile and combed his hair. :rolleyes: Eventually he sold it to a friend they later called Crazy Horse. One weeked when Georgie and the rest of the salesmens were head for a picnic and skinny dipping in Big Horn River ..they got stuck in Traffic ;) Thus..the first case of road rage became part of History and set up man's Manifest Destiny.

http://www.hanksville.org/daniel/misc/Custer.html

http://www.emayzine.com/lectures/CRAZYHOR.html

:D

Attached Files:

6. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Ummmm...That chart in post 30 looks very familier for some strange reason. o_O Oh Yeah. :eek:
    ~bj slaps himself in the head~

7. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I'm back in the 50% range after going from the last square back to the first. :D

I'll be avoiding the last 2 for a long while. ;) :D

snowbound

8. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

No problem good buddie..:D It's too late to fix your handle :p

Attached Files:

9. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hey Cochise you were never at the Little Big Horn, nor did you ever see that part of the country. Crazy Horse was the chief who fought Custer at the Little Big Horn!

Rico

10. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hey Acadia,

Wow! Beautiful place! In fact get the coffee brewing. As soon as I retire, I think I'll move next door.

Take car
    rico

11. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Please do!! The more the merrier. One of my wife's friends is actually contemplating purchasing the lot that is behind ours. She better hurry though, land on that island is going fast. In order to preserve the beauty of the place, most of the towns have codes that state you cannot purchase and build on anything less than two acres.

Acadia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.