How can Process Guard become more user friendly

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by worldcitizen, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Yepeee ! :D hope we won't wait too much to see that ! :D

2. imac

imac Registered Member

I'm happy enough with PG, all I ask is that with new versions - or indeed any new programs - that the help or whatever it's called, is available in PDF format, or any other so that I can print it off and read the printed page.

I have a little dificulty reading help files or whatever on-screen and I find it a lot easier on the paper.

Yup, I got the PG PDF file just now, and I'm about to print it out and have a good read.

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

You can print it from the web page. You have the option of printing just the one topic or all topics under the highlighted heading. IMO, it would be much easier to read if printed from the web page than from PDF which prints horribly I think. I detest PDF files and avoid PDF if at all possible. So, I'm puzzled as to why you would print off of PDF when you can print easily off the web page. I am glad though that Process Guard help is provided in PDF form also since you prefer that. I agree that it should be provided in both forms. I hated when some vendors (like Eset) used to provide help only in PDF. That was so awful I thought.

4. berng

berng Registered Member

I like pdf docs. This way everything is one open window which makes it easier to search and also printing can be easilty done by page range or for whole doc instead of having to jump to specific headers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.