how can i see this picture full size?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i want to open this picture to see if i want it or not. but, i don't know how to do it. there's normally an option to click "all sizes" like in this this example :mad:

i think it can be opened because those pictures were recommended as good nature pictures (which i thought would mean good wallpaper). so how can i see the picture full size?

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

3. Jaws

Jaws Registered Member

1000 x 842 if that's close to your screen area.

I could make it smaller or larger.

sunset.jpg

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks for the help, Close_Hauled and Jaws. so where was it? how did you find it? the picture you uploaded has a different name o_O you couldn't have found it by a hack when the name is different. are you a member of Flickr?

5. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

Their is an opaque picture over the picture. I just used Adblock to remove the covering picture. This is a common practice. Another one is to put the picture in the background.

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, CH. i think i did find the picture you posted but through google, it might not have been though. but, in my last post, i thought Jaws had found a "full size" version of it. i didn't realise it had been scaled upward that's why i was confused by the name - i didn't understand how you could find something when it had a different name :oops:

7. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

The one CH linked to is only 500 x 383. Maybe that's original size and only the larger images are already scaled down, so they still look good just scaled back towards original size.

8. Jaws

Jaws Registered Member

9. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

it looks pretty good for something scaled so much, that's why i didn't notice right away. i ended up scaling it up too in the end to see how it would look. lol i haven't seen what it looks like yet for a wallpaper, i'll have a look. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.