Hotmail issues?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by m00nbl00d, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Can anyone login to their hotmail account without issues? I can login and get to the e-mails, but the website doesn't display properly and won't even allow me to check the e-mails, switch between the different email pages...

I haven't checked my e-mail in a long time, so not sure if it's something brief, or if it has been happening for a while...

-edit-

I'm using Chromium by the way. I'll download a new build and see if it works better (if that's the issue).

2. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Opera and Outlook work fine today for me 31 January 2013.

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Well Hotmail and Hotmail :D

As much as I would like to use Hotmail even if I click "Switch back to Hotmail" MS is still forcing me to use Outlook. So I have stopped switching back. :p

The reason I want Hotmail a little longer, is Outlook works so damn slow in IE8 that it's almost impossible to use. I haven't tried Outlook with my main browser Safari since Safari didn't work great with Hotmail before. :doubt:

4. Wild Hunter

Wild Hunter Former Poster

I don't know about Hotmail. Outlook works nice here. Initially its new login layout was a bit problematic with LastPass, but these issues were fixed.

5. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Outlook works fine here.:)

6. dogbite

dogbite Registered Member

Works fine here as well, with Chrome.
    The only small problem is that sometimes I need to refresh a few times to get my aliases showing up when composing a new email.

7. m00nbl00d

I downloaded a new Chromium build, but I still cannot properly see the Hotmail account page, and therefore still can't even check the e-mails. Not sure if it's an issue with Chromium or maybe Hotmail isn't working properly with Chromium itself. No idea. I even started with a new Chromium profile, but didn't help.

I can access my Outlook account just fine. It's just Hotmail that's giving me headaches. :argh:

Considering that one of you mentioned that it loads fine in Google Chrome, I'm going to download it and see if I can access it properly there.

I'll report later.

Thank you! :)

8. DrBenGolfing

DrBenGolfing Registered Member

Working fine with IE10 and with Chromebook and Jelly Bean 4.2, as well.

9. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

I had issues with connecting to outlook.com for about one hour this afternoon. It's OK again however :)

10. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

11. m00nbl00d

I still haven't tried with Google Chrome, but moments ago I mistakenly logged into my Outlook account profile (through Chromium) using the Hotmail credentials, and I logged in just fine. I didn't know it was possible to access Hotmail through the Outlook page. :D

I didn't try to access it through the Hotmail Chromium profile, though. I'm going to bed. :D

Anyway, I can access it through Outlook page, and that's fine for now. :)

12. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

That is because Microsoft replaces Hotmail with Outlook (dot com)

13. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

More possibly related issues:

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/201...users-report-service-disruptions/?fromcat=all

From 2nd Feb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.