hmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Mr.Blaze, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

hmmmmmmm the interface is simple im a total newb and i kindah get the jest of it says 11 sockets im thinking major programs of some sort runing in back ground.

says 3 are hiden one most likely nav and the other two microsoft spyware have to be an advance newby to kindah see that

but i sugest you plainly put which ones are hidden by haveing them plainly listed as hidden as a newby we look at all that stuff and first qustion is which ones are the hidden ones and why lol

other then that the program seems to be great will play with it some more

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Blazie, glad you like to play with PE. The hidden ones in default color setting are displayed in red. And right clicking on them (full version) gives all file info what they are.
    Your ZAPro for instance, NAV (you on navo_O!!), etc.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D Well Mr Blaze glad you are trying it!
    As Jooske says all the information about the socket can be displayed with a right click and I would also add that the colours for the different types of sockets can also be changed to you liking.
    You can also alter the lists layout by dragging & dropping the list header & by clicking on a particular header to change how the list is indexed. :cool: Very cool!

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

yup very cool nice and easy on the eyes still it lets me know whats going on but can it shutdowen a port lol i guess i should read oweners manuel lol

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

In the manual clearly described yes. You can kill process or socket or disable sending and / or receiving data from a socket on that port. Or if you prefer spying the individual data packets from that process on that port. Have lots of fun with it. I changed the white background to some beige kind of color, softer for the eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.