Hi , having a prob

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Omd316, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omd316

Omd316 Registered Member

Im sorry to post here , and i dont know exactly where this question would go and i really need it answered , because i havent been able to use my comp ( not this one ) in a few days , so i would greatly appreciate a solution .

I recently downloaded the Acronis Disk Director Suite 8.0 demo , and it installed the demo acronis Os loader . The problem is , that after i restarted because it told me too . The Loader starts up and their is an error , and it tells me to reinstall the loader . But another problem is that after i press ok to the error message it turns my computer off . So i cant log into Windows , and it keeps taking me to the acronis loader error which then like always , turns my comp off . So now i dont know what to do , and acronis is so cheap they have no Tech phone number , nor have they replied to my tech support Email .. If anyone here can tell me how to load into windows and avoid the acronis loader , it would be greatly appreciated .

P.S my safemode will not start either , because acronis loader starts before that , and i have Windows XP Home Edition . :doubt:

Thnx

2. Omd316

Omd316 Registered Member

thank you for moving it . Still no response though :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.