Hi , having a prob

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Omd316, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omd316

Omd316 Registered Member

Im sorry to post here , and i dont know exactly where this question would go and i really need it answered , because i havent been able to use my comp ( not this one ) in a few days , so i would greatly appreciate a solution .

I recently downloaded the Acronis Disk Director Suite 8.0 demo , and it installed the demo acronis Os loader . The problem is , that after i restarted because it told me too . The Loader starts up and their is an error , and it tells me to reinstall the loader . But another problem is that after i press ok to the error message it turns my computer off . So i cant log into Windows , and it keeps taking me to the acronis loader error which then like always , turns my comp off . So now i dont know what to do , and acronis is so cheap they have no Tech phone number , nor have they replied to my tech support Email .. If anyone here can tell me how to load into windows and avoid the acronis loader , it would be greatly appreciated .

P.S my safemode will not start either , because acronis loader starts before that , and i have Windows XP Home Edition . :doubt:

Thnx

2. Omd316

Omd316 Registered Member

thank you for moving it . Still no response though :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.