HELPPPPPP PLEASE

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Rl, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rl

Rl Guest

Please CAN SOMEONE HELP,o_O,,,EVERYTIME I try,
    ( REPEATEDLY) to download Spyware Blaster, I get the following error message's on my desktop, PLZ HOW DO I REPAIR to install Spyware Blaster,

#1,,,,,A required DLL file.MSVBVM60.DLL WAS NOT FOUND,

#2,,,,Unable to execute file C:\program Files\SpywareBlaster\spywareblaster.exe

CreatedProcess failed code 1157
    One of the library files needed to runthis application cannot be found

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Rl, you're heard all through the forums :)
    I don't know about Spyblaster but this URL was posted in another forum yesterday:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];vbruntime&
    (copy this whole URL in your browser including the vbruntimes&, somehow this forum destroys this URL all time, sorry)
    or grab the msvbvm60.dll (Windows 9x/NT/2000) version 6.0.84.95
    at http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/html/files.htm
    (the files here are for another program, but i remember to have seen it here too.)

Either you don't have the file or in a wrong place; on win98SE or ME it should be in windows\system, so grab the file and put it there.
    Good luck!

3. FRIEND,

FRIEND, Guest

THANK u,o_O?

HELLO & thank u, i AM RUNNING WIN98SE,WITH IE 5.5 & DSL, AM GOING TO TRY TO INSTALL IE.6.0 AND HOPE, I WENT TO THE LINK YOU SUGGESTED & got a "the page u are looking for is unavailable,"","friend"

4. FRIEND,

FRIEND, Guest

JUST DOWNLOADED

hELLO "Jooske", THANK U have just downloaded & will keep
    VBRun60sp5,, I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP going to try to download spyblaster again,'friend" ;)

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Our postings crossed, Friend, glad you found the vbrun60sp5.exe (hope without all the servicepack upgrades, just the second in the visual basic 6 part)
    Hope this solves your problem with the missing file and install of the SB.

Not sure if most of those files are in the IE 6.0 too, in fact i don't think all of them. I like IE 6.0, but there are some pages no more accessable with IE 6.0 on internet at times, that's the risk of it.
    With all the security updates and patches these days i'm not sure which is more secure, IE 5.5 or 6.0 SP1 plus all updates.

6. FRIEND,

FRIEND, Guest

MY NEW FRIENDS

Hello,"Jooske" 1st yes all ok now, & AM SAVING,(did register) this site, & just to make sure I UNDERSTAND, this web siye,ALL FORUMS, IF i have a question concerning other things, (norton firewall,antivirus, lavasoft,pr ?? CAN, DO i ask in the forums,(for instance if about norton firewall,ask in firewall forum,) or if about or like this question if unknown where to ask (ASK IN "'OTHER FORUM) here, Thank u again & wishing U & YOUR LOVED ONES all the best of health 7 happiness in the new year,,"friend"

7. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Friend,

The "other" in this forum refers to javacool´s software.
    So this forum is meant for any questions regarding javacool´s software NOT regarding File Checker, ID Blaster or MRU Blaster.
    You were right about posting questions regarding Norton Firewall in the firewall forum.
    There is no real harm done in case you make a mistake though. It will be moved to the appropriate forum and notification of the move remains at the forum you posted in, so you´ll be able to find it again.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.