Help with a virus Nod can't detect!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Danilux, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danilux

Danilux Registered Member

I don't know if this is the right place to ask help sorry if i'm mistaken, I think i have a virus that Nod can't detect, I'm using Outpost + ESET NOD32 Antivirus and when i connect to the internet i noticed that in a few minutes i lose connection and can't even open google, i went to outpost open ports and it showed 400 ports opened by Explorer.exe and every time i reboot it happens the same, i checked to where explorer was trying to connect and discovered that the url was me.cashirc.com and it says that it's a virus that forces to connect to this url producing a DOS attack, I have run full scans with nod but i founds nothing.

EXPLORER.EXE TCP localhost:any 3335 me.cashirc.com

I put this url on google and gave me a virus name: W32/IRCbrute

I have run Spybot in case it could have been a spyware, everything is updated so i don't know why nothing detect this virus, any help would be great since i have to reboot everytime to get access to internet for a few minutes, Thanks.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please download ESET SysInspector from here, save the log (File -> Save log) and send it to samples[at]eset.com with this thread's url in the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.