Help w/Traks Erase Pro

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Analyst502, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Analyst502

Analyst502 Registered Member

Greetings from another FNG

Been getting great advice from the forums for some time, and just joined - need some advice: Just installed Tracks Erase Pro, and when I ran X-Clener (full version) it detected "Album Galaxy" as a threat in the "bundled software" category. (it was in the TEP program folder) Can you shed any light on this? Thanks

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Analyst502 - I'm not finding anything anywhere on my computer called "Album Galaxy" (neither by doing a wildcard "Search" for that name or by examining everything in my TEP v5.1 folder, including plug-ins).

With TEP, you can click on "About" and choose to either email them or get online support - have you tried asking them about it?

If I had to guess, it's either (1) a false positive by X-Cleaner (whom you could also email about the result, BTW) or a plain-text hit of some sort (although I kind of doubt that) or (2) you may have a corrupted installation of TEP v5.1.

Did you get your copy of TEP v5.1 from the makers' website - or somewhere else? Is it a registered or trial copy?

What - exactly was the warning from X-Cleaner? (Please post a screen shot). Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.