Help w/Traks Erase Pro

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Analyst502, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Analyst502

Analyst502 Registered Member

Greetings from another FNG

Been getting great advice from the forums for some time, and just joined - need some advice: Just installed Tracks Erase Pro, and when I ran X-Clener (full version) it detected "Album Galaxy" as a threat in the "bundled software" category. (it was in the TEP program folder) Can you shed any light on this? Thanks

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Analyst502 - I'm not finding anything anywhere on my computer called "Album Galaxy" (neither by doing a wildcard "Search" for that name or by examining everything in my TEP v5.1 folder, including plug-ins).

With TEP, you can click on "About" and choose to either email them or get online support - have you tried asking them about it?

If I had to guess, it's either (1) a false positive by X-Cleaner (whom you could also email about the result, BTW) or a plain-text hit of some sort (although I kind of doubt that) or (2) you may have a corrupted installation of TEP v5.1.

Did you get your copy of TEP v5.1 from the makers' website - or somewhere else? Is it a registered or trial copy?

What - exactly was the warning from X-Cleaner? (Please post a screen shot). Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.