HelP > Use PG3.405 FULL or beta GSS1.110 ?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by buffet, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffet

buffet Registered Member

I am a registered PG one since it came out - I prefer GSS as most others do. Currently, which one should be equipped to protect a windows box - PG full 3.405 or GSS1.110 beta ?
    Definitely I should upgrade to full license GSS when it is ready. For one of the best master coders, Jason, one was from DCS team, how you treat DCS customers when they switch to your owns' ones? Probably nothing relates.

Thx.

2. f3x

f3x Registered Member

The current beta of gss seam stable enougth to compete with PG.

PG and GSS come from different mentality regarding user interaction, please feel free to trial both and see what kind of interaction you prefer.

There is tons of gss vs pg thread as they are similar on some points. Please use the search function of the forum to take some additional reading.

However if you choose to go with full gss support, then you'll have the regdefend as bonnus wich is a very usefull application. If you do use regdefend, be sure to update to the lastest tony.gsr ruleset.

Also you'll notice that gss is in current alpha devlopment doing things not previously done before. it'll be able to protect you even before you log in and any service is run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.