Help! - SysInsepctor Log every 5 minutes

Discussion in 'ESET Endpoint Products' started by PRB, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRB

PRB Registered Member

Something on one of my user's pc's is creating a SysInspector xml file every 5 minutes in his systemprofile folder. At present we can't work out why! Any ideas please?

Phil

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What ESET product, its version and the version of modules is installed on the client? What version of ERA do you use?

3. PRB

PRB Registered Member

Currently Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2126 is installed on the client. ERA is 5.0.122.

The problem seems to have been in around for quite a while when we were running BE V4 as well - we only found out when he ran out of disc space today!

4. PRB

PRB Registered Member

In case anyone else has an issue like this, I got rid of it by stopping the Remote Administrator server and editing the era.mdb file in Access to reset all the client table entries with Sysinfo in the column title to be either empty, 0 or N. When I restarted the server I was no longer getting the issue. I'm not sure whether the problem would recur if I re-requested SysInspector information from this client - but I don't intend to try! There really ought to be an easier way to sort this out!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.