help plz

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by InsaneJester, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsaneJester

InsaneJester Registered Member

WEll im guessing but not sure i got some ugly worm maybe someone here may be of help

problem is explorer is turning off and on , on its own wich is a pain in the ass cause i cant do anything it happens to quick and when it does anything i managed to open closes when it happens

and nod found somthing in ixplorer a few times before i rebooted tryed to send to quarentiene

hopeing i can avoid a format and somone here will know of this problem

thx in advance :)

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

what do u mean explorer is turning off and on? is the start menu/task bar disappearing? also if u seriously suspect its some malware, then try following this thread to clean ur computer

3. InsaneJester

yes the entire desktop disapears taskbar and all icons

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

is it random? does explorer reload automatically afterwards? in either case, try eradicating any malware first and then maybe run a registry cleaner.

5. InsaneJester

cant run anything theres no time to it just goes on and off like a christmas tree light
    iv run NOD32 , Kaspersky , and avg from my backup drive wich im on now nothing seems to have caught anything

im on windows 2003 i will try safemode and run some av again i guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.