Help pleas=)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Help pleas i been trying to get rid of some stuff and reg cleaner and jv 16 power tools dont help first thing up is Allaire Ftp & RDS

When i click on my computer icon thers the floppy drive my c drive my d drive my e drive my control panel and this d.a.m.n thing Allaire Ftp & RDS

i cant rember if it was part of photo impact or homesite or some other micromedia software i uninstalled it long time algo and the computer dosent reconizie it or give it an icon picture just the normal blank icon that says this Allaire Ftp & RDS

i cant delet it or right click send to garbage can

i only get these options

open explore scan directory with pest patrol Add ftp server create short cut=0

second anoying thing whos company should be shot is pest patrol

when i go in to my compter derive and right click i get the scan so and so with pest patrol option i dont have pest patrol anymore but this option comes up=0

Another anoying one is flash forge this thing was uninstall a long time algo but if i right click on on any flash file it gives the option of makeing a screen saver if you choose it it says cant locate FLASHFORGE.EXE

C:\ AND TO LOCATE IT BUT ITS BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME=(

I run windows me i owen a gate way pc 700c and like i said
    reg cleaner and jv 16 power tools dont help

so pleas help=(

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

On the very first page when regCleaner opens, there should be some kind of reference to both 'Allaire Ftp & RDS' and PP (lok for a 'safersite' ref for PP).

If/when you spot those, 'remove' them after selecting them, then run the registry cleaner itself - that should cause their registry entries to come up and then you can remove those, too.

If that doesn't work, let us know. Pete

3. Mr.Blaze

Thxs SPY but i found this just now as im typing this

it from micromedia ftp://ftp.allaire.com/kbftp/HomeSite%5CRegFiles%5Cremove_icon.zip it kills it i guess im not the only one with this problem thx god

will thats 1 dowen two to go

now pest patrol and flashforege i cant find a pestpatrol removel or cleaner and there site isn very helpful.

they try saying reinstall uninstall but i did that befor didnt help=(

thx pete for being quick to help=)

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Did you see any references to 'safersite' anywhere when you ran RegCleaner? Pete

5. Mr.Blaze

i dont remember seeing that=/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.