Help needed; desperatly!

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by tyranter, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyranter

tyranter Registered Member

hi eveyone!

(important: I install my windows 7 and all my software before doing my partitioning)

I just used the ""Paragon Software Partition Manager 10.0 Server" to make 2 partition over my new 1000gb hardrive;

Made a mistake and need your help; first i use the software to make a partition of 180gb to make my primary partition,

THE MISTAKE; i put 180mb instead; ok thats done, now; after i go back into the paragon software to delete the partition (the 180mb) (WITH ANOTHER HARD DRIVE THAT WINDOWS 7 WAS INSTALL) i should have only the main partition of 1000gb and been able to boot with it since its the primary partition (verified)

the thing; is that it does not boot; it stop me into a windows before the OS that ask me to choose a boot; but mY 1000gb is the only one showing and i have the choice to put a floopy disk and press F2 to make the change (wich i dont have) or to press the partition OS primary (wich is my 1000gb) but both leave me into a loop (screen with blinking cursor) and i cant do anything afterward.

I would like to be able to return to my original seeting's so i could do my partitioning

thanks in advanced for any help, and plizz ask me info if you need more.

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

It looks like System Reserved partition (where boot files are stored) is corrupted somehow.

Try to perform boot repair:
    * Follow this link and burn the appropriate Windows 7 Recovery Disk: http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs/
    * Then burn *,iso as an Image and boot your PC from it.
    * Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
    * Click Repair your computer.
    * Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
    * On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.