Help Me..

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by scorpionzero, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpionzero

scorpionzero Registered Member

Firstly when I start nod32 application a message appear

"trojan Win32/Rootkit.Vanti.E found in operating memory. The file can be deleted. It is strongly recommended that you back up any crucial data before you proceed. No action can be taken while the file is in memory. Click "Leave" to continue and subsequently run the cleaning of all local disks. System memory infection originated from file C:\WINDOWS\system32\a57ylmq.dll."

Then I click leave and restart my pc.However after restarting,i launch nod32 again and the same message appear.Then I restart and go to safe mode. I scan all my hard drive.After restarting again the same message appear.How to clean this worm actually? I set my nod control center to 1st action is clean and 2nd action is delete for all files,runtime packers etc.

Please help me.:oops:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello !

Make sure your NOD32 is fully updated.Open Control Center -> Update -> and press Update now

Your settings should be configured so that you remove that pest.NOD32 cannot deal with malware loaded in memory because it is protected.

1. Download Undll-the DLL removal utility (by Paolo Monti , ESET Italy)
    http://www.nod32.it/tools/UNDLL.ZIP

Create a new folder , for example on your Desktop , and Extract the file (unzip it) into that new folder . Open the folder and start the software
    Click on "Select infected DLL"
    and point the utility to the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\a57ylmq.dll . Follow the instructions and the malware should be gone

2. Configure your NOD32 as per Blackspear's tutorial so that it will guarantee you maximum protection. Then open Control Center -> NOD32 -> Run NOD32 and perform full Scan&Clean on all your hard drives

:thumb:

Attached Files:

3. pc-support

pc-support Registered Member

Did you actually scan your pc before restarting it as the message suggests?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.