Help me because I have no idea what to do?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by beverleyt51, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beverleyt51

beverleyt51 Registered Member

Can someone here help me, because I am very confused with this site, but support at NOD32 told me to try here! Story goes that my son used my computer for a search, and heaps of pop ups came up, one that eventually took over the browser! We learnt it was a malaware bug?? We have Nod32 on our computers here at home, but that wasn't enough, we downloaded Adaware SE and also Spybot. What one did not find the other did! But now I have a flashing green bug that turns into a red no entry sign and then a pop up on the right hand side near the clock that continues to tell me I have a virus and must go to their site to download an antivirus system called Antimalware to clean my computer. There is nowhere on this pop up to get rid on it. It comes up for 5 seconds then goes, but it very irritating, and if I accidently click onto it - it tries to download a site. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get rid of this irritation!!! Please?? I have a feeling I am not in the right forum but someone might be able to put me in the right direction!! Bevo_O

2. thedon57

thedon57 Registered Member

Hi if you go to the link below and signup and post your problem in the malware forum john mckenna or captain spyware will get back to you and tell you what you have to do.

http://www.virusvault.co.uk/fusionbb/index.php?

see you there

3. beverleyt51

beverleyt51 Registered Member

thanks - Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.