Help just purchased TDS3

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by malcolmd, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolmd

malcolmd Registered Member

I have just purchased TDS3 and have received my keyfile but when I try to access the forum it doesn't work, jus takes me to DCSresearch page. I have done a search of this forum and used the links I have found to register myself but still will not let me in. Can you please help.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Welcome to the TDS family Malcolmd,
    i just visited the DCS private forum and saw you there so i suppose your problem is solved?
    From the TDS console press F5, would be the quickest access. I just IM-ed you the URL another time, just in case.
    You could have a problem with the board cookies:
    if you're there, login with the name and password and go to your user preferences to have "autologin" on and you can practise which works best for you, board cookies on or off, save, and see if it's ok now.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D malcolmd, Glad you purchased TDS3, now you can have some fun learning it's useful utilities.
    It is well worth spending time on the private forum so as to familiarise yourself with TDS3, there is a wealth of useful information to read through that will enable you to get the best out of your purchase - All part of DCS's added value for all their products. :D

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

same here lol i gave up on it but joosky knows how to do it lol i get lots of help here and every one i know is here so im happy geting help here.

either way its a win win situation

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Do you mean the forum entrance Blaze? Haven't seen you there quite some time indeed and i know you know the way, and i IM-ed Malcolm too, so i wonder what's keeping you?
    Did you ever grab in the private forum in the SS3 part the Forums.SS3 little script to come in this Wilders forum or the DCS private forum at one button click from that? Nothing to install, just load and click it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.