Help! I've lost 2 .tib files of one image!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Remoz, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

Hi all, sorry for my bad english language.... :doubt:
    I've Acronis true image server 7.0, on my system: winxp pro, 4x hd maxtor 80gb ata, epox 8rda+, radeon 9700 pro, 512 ram, etc...etc...

I've maked a image of a 16Gb partition (NTFS), spanned in 24 TIB files (700mb).... i've burned all the files into 4 dvd-r (6 tib per dvd...)...
    After my hd modification, (installed a raid array...) i've installed winxp pro, all right.... For speed-up the process of the image restore, i've copied all the TIB files into the existing partition of my new hd configuration (D)...
    This is my actual configuration: C: System, D: data 1, E: data2
    Copied all the tib files into the D: for restoring the image into the E: partition...
    But i've lost 2 files (part 8 and 9 .tib of 24 parts total..) unreadable from dvd-r media (BAD MEDIA!!! :mad: )
    Now, i can't restore anything of this image....
    My question is: If i loose only 2 files of 24 of the entire image, i loose all data? It's not possible to restore only the good data, and loose only the files contained in the 8 and 9 parts?

I've tried to restore, but at 30% true image give me a error, and if i try to explore the image, it give me this error: Cannot assign a drive letter to a partition from the image archive.

HELP ME!!! PLEASE!! :'( :'( :'(

2. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

Thanks in advance for your help!! ;)

3. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

No hope?? :'( :'( :'(

With Norton Ghost it's possible to restore only some parts of a spanned image... with acronis no? o_O

Please help me... thanks in advance...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.