HELP HELP!!! Where is my backup files???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by piyopiyo81, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piyopiyo81

piyopiyo81 Registered Member

I was created a 4G secure zone and also created 1 full backup and 2 increasement backups in secure zone. Today I use check archive option to check my backup files but popout a messenge box said "Acronis Secure Zone has no backups" but Acronis show my total space in secure zone is 4G and free space 3.G that mean Acronis already use 1G to store my backup files. The operation log shows no action has been taken after my last increasement backup. I just wanna ask where is my god damn backup files and how to recovery. Help me to find my backup files so I don't need to waste 2hours to reinstall my computer.
    P.S. I use Acronis True Image 9.0 bulid 2302

2. Frank88

Frank88 Registered Member

I have had exactly the same problem today after I had yesterday restored an image from the secure zone.

It is a major problem, if I can not rely on the availability of the backup

I am using build 2293, because this is newest for german customers. But your message shows, taht also built 2302 has the problem.

Frank

3. SSK

SSK Registered Member

How big is one backup for your machine?

Please keep in mind that the Secure Zone will delete older backup(s) when there's no room to store the new backup.

(The premise I'm working with is that the backups were larger then the room available to store them. At that point, the oldest backup will be removed. When you have only one "baseline" backup, this gives a problem :) )

4. Frank88

Frank88 Registered Member

My backup volume is only 16 GB.

TI7 replaces a backup only after confirmation of the user. In this case, TI9 did not ask anything - the image can not be found, but the free space of the Secure Zone is reduced exactly by the size of the missing image.

This is a major problem, because I assume to have a backup, but there is none.

Frank

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello piyopiyo81 and Frank88,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post?

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected files to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.