Help File

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by controler, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

I am trying out the 30 day trial of Look & Stop again and I know I should be the last to mention poor grammer LOL but the help file is in need of editing ( spelling and grammer in English )
    Seems like a very easy to use firewall though. It is application based.
    From whay I understand if you remove the check mark the firewall is suppose to treat that application as if it is an unknown and therefore ask each time the app tries to connect to the internet again.
    I am not sure this is working correctly.
    Just verified this feature and yes it does work.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Don't hesitate to send us the worst ones at looknstop@soft4ever.com ;)

Not exactly. If you suppress the check mark, Look 'n' Stop will ask again the next time the application will try to connect, but the check mark will be set again after you decided to allow or block the application.

To have Look 'n' Stop asking you everytime an application connect, you have to switch to the advanced mode and then two more check box will be present on the popup to let you allowing/blocking the application once or for the windows session only (see the "Advanced mode" feature in the help, I hope this part is understandable in spite of the spelling/grammar mistakes ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.