HELP: error performing inpage operation

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ChromeBeast, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromeBeast

ChromeBeast Registered Member

I used DD Server to resize a drive. The drive was originally 4GB/60+GB. I needed more space on the C partition so I increased it and took the space from the D partition. I then committed the changes.

After the reboot the C partition is what I expected to see. BUT the D partition is getting an "error performing inpage operation" when I try to browse the partition. Disk Manager shows the drive letter and that it is healthy but there is no file system (NTFS is obviously what it was).

I can not run the DD Server software since it was installed on the D partition.

PLEASE help!!! This is urgent since all the ACAD files where on the D partition. I'm going to lose my job. Oopss.

Thanks!o_O

2. ChromeBeast

ChromeBeast Registered Member

After some time I decided to do a chkdsk /f on the drive and that got me back limping along. I did not want to do a chkdsk since in the past that has caused problems using other recovery programs.

I just wanted to post my results in case someone else has the same issue.

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

You would be better off using chkdsk /r it is more thorough and requires a reboot to work.

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.