Help before I pull all my hair out

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by karpat, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karpat

karpat Registered Member

I've contacted tech support, sent the reports they have requested and wait 3 days for a reply every time. Is there anyone out there that can speak (type) in laymen's terms and walk me through a set up of my external hdd as a complete hdd backup. Every time I think I have it done correctly the pc does not shut down after it does the incremental backup which is sceduled for once a day at shut down. What I would like is a screen shot of each step starting from the beginning to the final step. I what my C drive copyed to my G drive which is my External Hdd. Thanks for any help you can offer. I'm running xp home with Acronis 8.ohttp://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=167043&stc=1
    Acronis 100705.JPG (build 889).

Attached Files:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello karpat,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to Acronis Support Team. I will find the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. karpat

karpat Registered Member

# 369384 and # 37130. Please if you are able read my replys to these emails. Thanks. Also if you look to the left on the screen shot that is attached to my forum intitaled ( Help before I pull all my hair out) you will see what I set the software up to do but for some reason it is not shutting down after it does it.
    Thanks
    Patrick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.