Having a Problem Purging a Task from Schedule

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Karma, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karma

Karma Registered Member

Hello! I'm another Ghost user who's looking for a better solution. I'm using the 15-day trial right now, and so far, I like TI. It seems to be faster, and it seems to be more effective at compressing the output files.

But I have a small problem in the schedule. I have a task right now with the blue "inprogress" arrow on it. It's an Incremental task, and it seems to be stuck, because there are no backups actually being taken at the moment. It's been like this for about 45 minutes now, and stopping/starting True Image doesn't make it go away or go back into "waiting for execution time" status.

Right clicking on it shows that the only options are "view" (to view the log) and "Cancel," which responds accordingly (with a confirmation dialog), but does not seem to actually "cancel" the task.

I just want to completely purge this task from the schedule and start fresh without reinstalling True Image (because that would be too much like a Norton product for comfort! :D ).

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Karma

Karma Registered Member

A reboot seems to have eliminated the "Hung task."

Interestingly enough, the same reboot caused Ghost to crash. But this is par for the course. :rolleyes:

So now I'm going to set up some schedule tasks and proceed with my trial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.