Has anyone ever seen drop down menus, hacked??

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Greg1951, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg1951

Greg1951 Registered Member

OK, now I know this is going to be a rough one to explain, so bear with me please.
    Now, say you go to an online web mail to check your mail. There is a place to sign in. Now when you sign in, and keep your password in there, the next time you sign in, when you put the cursor in the window, it comes up with your typing that you put in right?
    Now, I have tralked to earthlink, and they told me, that someone is possibly doing this.
    When I have gone to put the cursor in that window, I see lots of other typeings, mispelled email names in there, and also , one that says Hacker Maybe> is there some way for someone some where else to add my sign in info, or for me to see this sign in info, if they are trying to hack my web mail account? maybe the guy at earthlink was confused by my question. I hope I have made this clear. If not, let me know and I will add a photo of the place in question.

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi Greg1951,

Welcome to Wilder's :D !!!!!

This sounds like the Auto Complete function in IE........

HTH ;) .....

Regards,
    Kent

Attached Files:

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

There have been some recent emergency security updates for windows/IE .. did you take them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.