has anyone ever installed .NET Framework?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

is it OK to disable .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 startups? i had to install them for a printer.

mscorsvw.exe
    and there might be something else but i can't find it atm. thanks.

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

Ice,

If this is the same HP printer from the other post, then I would uninstall all that bloatware crap and go to the HP web site for the "Driver Only" version that they usually provide.

What is the model number?

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, CH. it's a PSC 1610, but when i installed it on Ubuntu i couldn't find anything 1610 and just installed all the 1600 stuff instead and it worked fine. i think Linux can be abit slower with drivers though. i don't know why i didn't think of going to the site when i was only there yesterday doing just that :rolleyes:

i've just done that exact thing with software for a digital camera too - i only installed the driver, but now i see it needs the other software on the disc too to upload the pictures to, so i'm going to install the rest of the software on the disc.

i'll have a look at HP's site tomorrow. i've got a headache now, and i've already installed/uninstalled everything about 4 times i can't go through it all again now. i'm going to watch a video. thanks.

4. danky

danky Guest

I have it installed, I installed so i can run programs that depend on it, i.e. paint dot net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.