Had to uninstall...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TerenceWatts, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerenceWatts

TerenceWatts Registered Member

I installed True Image Home at the beginning of January and had problems straight away. Couldn't get support unless I registered the programme... so I registered but still got no support after many emails.

Schedules didn't run consistentlly; when they did run, some stuff was not backed up; trying to create a 'Secure Zone' wrecked 2 USB pen drives one on the first install, the second on the second install (after a total uninstall); the programme ran appallingly slowly and took up almost all of my PC resources (Vista Ultimate, 4G Ram, 500g HD) and I eventually got fed up.

Uninstalled, put in a different solution from another company (which works perfectly well) and requested a refund under the terms of the guarantee... 5 times so far with no response at any time.

I own and run an adult education extablishment and needless to say shall not be recommending Acronis as a backup solution to my students.

Terence Watts, MCGI

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Terence,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis True Image

If you want to continue to use the software, I can solve the encountered issues. Otherwise, please let us know the case numbers of your requests.

Thank you.

--

Oleg Lee

3. TerenceWatts

TerenceWatts Registered Member

The most recent is:

[Case 00064854] REFUND - important [ ref:00D3Zcb.50055s9df:ref ]

Terence

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Terence,

Your refund request has been forwarded to the appropriate person. He will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--

Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.